This warranty is made to the original user at the original installation site and is not transferable.
Georgia Cooler products are warranted to be free from defect in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year from the date of original installation (not to exceed fifteen (15) months from the date of shipment from the factory). Warranty covers defective parts for one (1) year and 90 day labor; unless an extended (9) month labor warranty is purchased with the equipment. Georgia Coolers obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or exchanging any defective part or parts (defective part needs to be sent to Georgia Cooler for inspection), without charge F.O.B. factory.
Georgia Cooler covers entire refrigeration product and all its components (except for driers, fuses and other maintenance type replacement parts) for the one (1) year warranty period.
On Georgia Cooler refrigeration system and self-contained under-counter, an additional (4) year extended warranty for the motor/compressor assembly is available, but must be purchased prior to shipment to be in effect. Georgia Cooler reserves the right to inspect the job site, installation and reason for failure.
The motor/compressor warranties listed above does not include replacement or repair of controls, relays, capacitors, overload protectors, valve plates, oil pumps, gaskets or any external part on the motor/compressor replaceable in the field, or any other part of the refrigeration system or self-contained under-counter.
THE WARRANTIES TO REPAIR OR REPLACE ABOVE RECITED ARE THE ONLY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, MADE BY GEORGIA COOLER WITH RESPECT TO THE ABOVE MENTIONED EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS, AND GEORGIA COOLER NEITHER ASSUMES NOR AUTHORIZES ANY PERSON TO ASSUME FOR IT, ANY OTHER OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE OF SAID EQUIPMENT OR ANY PART THEREOF.
THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TO LOSS OF FOOD OR CONTENTS OF THE EQUIPMENT DUE TO FAILURE FOR ANY REASON.
GEORGIA COOLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE:
- For payment of labor for any removal or installation of warranted parts.
- For any repair or replacements made without the written consent of Georgia Cooler, or when the equipment is installed or operated in a manner contrary to the printed instructions covering installation and service which accompanied such equipment.
- For any damages, delays, or losses, direct or consequential which may arise in connection with such equipment or part thereof.
- For damages caused by fire, flood, strikes, acts of God or circumstances beyond its control.
- When the equipment is subject to negligence, abuse, misuse or when the serial number of the equipment has been removed, defaced, or altered.
- When equipment is operated on low or improper voltages.
- When equipment is put to a use other than normally recommended by Georgia Cooler
- When operation of this equipment is impaired due to improper drain installation.
- For payment of refrigerant loss for any reason.
- Equipment Installation.
- For cost related to shipping or handling of replacement part.
Four-Year Extended Compressor Warranty
The compressor manufacturer provides a standard one year warranty on the compressor denoted below. Georgia Cooler (“Seller”) hereby assigns to the original purchaser-user any rights which Seller may have hereunder.
THE SELLER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
FIVE-YEAR MAINTENANCE CONTRACT (OPTIONAL AT EXTRA COST) — The original purchaser-user is protected during the first year following receipt of the compressor by the manufacturer’s warranty referred to above and during this period Seller shall have no responsibility hereunder. If the compressor should prove defective during years two through five, Seller agrees to repair or replace any part or parts that prove defective, and which Seller examination discloses to its satisfaction to be thus defective, with a new or rebuilt part.
The one-year warranty and five-year maintenance agreement shall not apply to or cover:
- Any motor compressor or any part thereof which has been subject to accident, alteration, negligence, misuse or abuse, operation on low or improper voltage, or which has not been operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendation, or if the serial number of the unit has been altered, defaced, or removed.
- Damages caused by fire, flood, or other acts of God.
- Products used outside the continental United States.
- Labor costs for replacement of parts, or for freight, shipping expenses, sales tax or upgrading.
- Products damaged by improper installation.
Purchaser’s sole remedy for the Seller’s negligence, breach of any warranty, including, if applicable, any implied warranty in tort, and for any other breach of any contractual or tort obligation or duty is repair or replacement of defective parts by Seller subject to the terms and conditions stated above, or, in the event the Seller fails to repair or replace within a reasonable time, refund of the purchase price by the Seller.
Seller shall not be liable under any circumstances for any consequential damages, including loss of profits, additional labor costs, loss of refrigerant or food products, or injury to personnel or property caused by defective material or parts or for any delay in its performance hereunder due to causes beyond its control. The foregoing shall constitute the sole and exclusive remedy of any purchaser and the sole and exclusive liability of Seller in connection with this product.
Specializing in Walk-In Coolers and Freezers
Georgia’s Largest Selection of Walk-Ins
1014 Highway 293 SE
Cartersville, GA 30121